FLY WITH CREATIVITY
And Build Your Idea
To keep your Website visitors and customers returning to your website, you need to keep the content fresh and up-to-date. Many companies spend a small fortune on their Website and then they leave it to wither and die. Normally, the reason for this neglect is that they either do not have the time or the expertise; or both! Failure to regularly update your Website could cost you sales, visitors, and search engine rankings. As your Web page content changes, so must your keywords, in order for your Website to remain search engine optimised.
The following are just a few ways in which CHC Web Design, maintenance and management service can improve the look and functionality of your Website:
Some free SEO tools, you may need
1. Google AdWords Keyword Tool: www.adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner
2. Wordtracker: https:wordtracker.com
3. Ubersuggest: www.ubersuggest.io
4. Latent Dirichlet Allocation Content Optimizer: www.ntopic.org/writer.php
1. Open Site Explorer: https://moz.com/researchtools/ose
2. Majestic SEO Site Explorer: https://majestic.com
3. Link Diagnosis: www.linkdiagnosis.com
Content & Markup Analysis
1. Copyscape: www.copyscape.com
2. W3C Markup Validation Service: http://validator.w3.org
1. BuiltWith: www.builtwith.com
2. Pingdom Full Page Test: https://tools.pingdom.com
3. Google PageSpeed: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights
4. URI Valet: https://urivalet.com
5. Spy On Web: http://spyonweb.com
WordPress 4.3 “Billie” August 18, 2015
WordPress 4.2.4 is now available. This is a security release for all previous versions and we strongly encourage you to update your sites immediately.
This release addresses six issues, including three cross-site scripting vulnerabilities and a potential SQL injection that could be used to compromise a site,
More information here
WordPress 4.2.3 Security and Maintenance Release
Posted July 23, 2015 by Gary Pendergast. Filed under Releases, Security.
WordPress 4.2.3 is now available. This is a critical security release for all previous versions and we strongly encourage you to update your sites immediately.
More details here wordpress-4-2-3
WordPress 4.2.2 Security and Maintenance Release May 7, 2015